Copper Jam Pan
Copper is the jam, and the best if you are making jam. The smaller version of our Permian Copper basins, made for cooking on your home stovetop. These traditional copper cooking pots are used throughout the world for making jam, polenta, caramel, confections, atole, confit or deep frying.
- 4 quart, 12 inch top opening diameter
- 2.25 quart, 10 inch top opening diameter
- 1 quart, 8 inch top opening diameter
Incredibly durable and functional pieces for presentation or for your specialized cooking and made to last for generations. Made from a single piece of heavy gauge copper.
- Single piece of seamless hammered copper
- Heavy gauge, Pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier Environment
- Heirloom quality - made to be used, made to last, made look good
- Weight: 1.4 Pounds
- Dimensions: 6"
- Primary Materials: Copper 99% Cu
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Everlastly ID: 005473
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $150 For A Limited Time. See Shipping Policy page for details.
More from Sertodo Copper
Sertodo Copper produces heirloom quality copper pieces handcrafted by master artisans to last lifetimes, and sure to become heirlooms passed on through generations. The owner-operated company offers a lifetime guarantee on all their copper goods, and supports a more dignified approach to business, one where the cooperation between cultures can bring us together, whether that is from across the world or just across the dinner table.